Back in August I was contacted by the good people at Brigham Young University newspaper. They were starting a new magazine for the student body at BYU and wanted to know if they could print my snickerdoodle blondie recipe in their first issue. With lightening speed I responding with a resounding "YES!".
Then, late last month, I got a big envelope in the mail with three issues of the magazine and a sweet thank you card from the editor, Mandy. I was so tickled to see my name and recipe in print! The magazine is called Two and it's dedicated to love and romance. The magazine is really well done, with great articles about how to ask a girl out to 350 date ideas to how to handle a breakup. My recipe was part of the article, "Winning Their Heart with Food: 8 recipes to impress your date from Brunch to Dessert." I've included the other recipe's links below (one wasn't credited). Be sure to check them out!
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from Robin Sue from BigRedKitchen.com
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork from Corey at TheHinzAdventures.com
- Foolproof Steakhouse Steak without a Grill from Ali at OurSavoryLife.com
- Sugar Cookies from Amanda at HighHeelsToHotWheels.com
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from Gina at SkinnyTaste.com
- Peanut Butter Cookies from Kim at Treatstrinkets.blogspot.com